Recently, we presented the 22 accepted abstracts for ISMRM 2021. Now that the ISMRM is over and the dust has settled, some abstracts were honored with awards!
An overview of the all the award-winning abstracts is shown below:
- The abstract “Effect of transmit frequency on RF heating of implants” by Bart Steensma et al. was granted the summa cum laude award!
- The abstract “A generic framework for real-time 3D motion estimation from highly undersampled k-space using deep learning” by Maarten Terpstra et al. was granted the summa cum laude award!
- The abstract “Fast and Accurate Modeling of Transient-state Gradient-Spoiled Sequences by Recurrent Neural Networks” by Hannah Liu et al. was granted the magna cum laude award!
- The abstract “Robust real-time 3D motion estimation with MR-MOTUS on an MR-LINAC: a multi-subject validation study” by Niek Huttinga et al. was granted the magna cum laude award!
Besides these awards, some works also received prizes in ISMRM study group meetings:
- The works by Niek Huttinga and Maarten Terpstra were awarded a joint third place in the ISMRM motion correction study group business meeting!
- The work by Stefano Mandija and Osman Akdag on “Feasibility of free breathing real-time cine-MRI for MR-guided Cardiac Radioablation on the Unity MR-linac” was awarded the second place at the ISMRM MR in RT study group business meeting!
Congratulations to all the winners!